Customer Care Outboard Motors
Pak Suzuki’s providing facility through selected Dealerships to OBM customers, equipped with state of the art Latest Technology, Tools & Equipment and Technical manpower.
Suzuki SDS Diagnostic Tool
All Suzuki products are engineering thoroughbreds developed from a long heritage of high technology. It is from this background that your Suzuki Outboard Motor has evolved, and it is this technology which is fundamental to every Suzuki product. The term of the warranty shall be 12 months from the date of invoice.
|MODEL||TIME OR DISTANCE LIMIT|
It’s important to maintain your engine in between services, as well as before and after every outing on the water.
Check out our top 5 outboard maintenance reminders to help keep your engine in tip-top condition.
- Flushing after use Flushing your engine as outlined in the owner’s manual is imperative to the longevity of your investment. Flushing options can vary across the different models. Please discuss the best option for your outboard with your authorized Suzuki dealer.
- Oil level inspection Internal combustion engines require lubrication. Removing the engine cowl to check the oil level takes just a moment. If you see a change in the oil level, contact your authorized Suzuki Dealer for further advice. Be sure to read the owner’s manual regarding the maintenance inspection of the outboard before checking oil levels.
- Battery terminal inspection Suzuki Marine’s high-tech engines require a quality source of voltage to supply the engine control system. Battery terminals need to be in top condition to transfer the required voltage and amps. Wingnuts should be replaced with locknuts and check the battery fluid levels regularly. To check which battery is best for your specific outboard model, see our recommended battery specs.
- Fuel filter checks Fuel filters are the first line of defense against debris or water contamination coming from your boat's fuel tank. It is recommended to complete a quick visual check before use.
- Propeller inspection Removing the propeller to check for fishing lines could save you thousands of dollars in repairs. In addition, cleaning any burrs, dents or sharp edges improves the performance of the propeller. Remember, the propeller is what transfers the horse power to the water, so it’s worth looking after!